Wait Time Policy
Wait Time Policy
We understand your day doesn’t always go according to plan. That’s why we created a wait time policy with an industry-leading grace period. Your grace period is determined by your pick-up location and starts at your scheduled pick-up time. If your grace period finishes and you have not arrived, you’re charged wait time fees.
AIRPORT/CRUISE TERMINAL PICK-UP
Flights are unpredictable. We recommend that you provide us with your flight information so we can track your flight and help you avoid wait time fees. You have the option to opt out of providing us with your flight information however you may incur unnecessary fees or be kept waiting if your plane arrives later or earlier than planned.
- 60 Minutes of free waiting time given on all International flights from the official posted arrival time.
- 30 minutes of free waiting time is granted on all domestic flights from the official posted arrival time.
- 30 minutes of complimentary waiting time is granted for Cruise Line pick-ups.
- Any additional wait time will be charged in 15 minutes increaments based on the hourly rate for your booked vehicle.
- 10 minutes of free wait time is given to all other reservations.
When the grace period has passed, we will contact you. If we don’t hear from you, your ride will be canceled 60 minutes after the grace period has ended. You will be charged the wait time incurred plus all other applicable charges, with the exception of tip and tolls. If you need to extend the wait time, no problem—just give us a call.
- The following waiting rates are for each 15 minutes: Sedans $12, SUV’s $15, Vans $20.